Sunday, September 6, 2009

Goals for 2009-2010

-My first goal is to have a grade 6 in all my courses.
To reach my goal of having grade 6 im ready, to sacrifice all my week ends on working, coming each day at 7:30 to ask for help from teachers .

-My second goal is to be part of the varsity basket ball team this year.
To do it i have to b on time and play usually basket to improve my skills and, to follow direction from teacher and from the coach.

-My third goal is to have an excellent grade in the PSAT
To succeed on PSAT i have to review all my lessons each week in order to remind my lessons and, get focused and on task during the test.

-My fourth goal this year is to have as much fun as possible in Explore Morocco
To have fun I have to quite fighting with my friends and be happy whatever happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment